- Sat, 29 MayMaungaraki HallThere will be FREE Candy floss, Professional balloon artists and facepaint artists will be at the event. Lots of toys available for young kids and games for older kids. Henna stall, clothing stall and food stalls. Sweets and baking that you can buy and we will be serving free drinks & finger food
- Sat, 10 AprLower Hutt Islamic centreLHMC invites all sisters to an informative lecture by sister Noha Ibrahim on some of the themes of Surah Kahf which has great importance at the end of times. Sister Noha is an arabic interpreter and secretary of Al- Ameen Trust and has obtained her diploma in Da'wah in Egypt.
- Fri, 02 AprLower Hutt Islamic centreExclusive classes for girls aged 8 to 18. We aim at providing a safe environment for the girls to bond, gain knowledge in the light of Qur'an and Sunnah and have many fun activities and games. The topic for tomorrow will be "Our prayers and fasts the sunnah way".
- Sun, 28 MarLower HuttAna Awalul MuslimeenExclusive classes for girls aged 8 to 18. We aim at providing a safe environment for the girls to bond, gain knowledge in the light of Qur'an and Sunnah and have many fun activities and games. We discuss issues they face in their daily lives. We will have this class monthly once in shaa Allah.
- Sat, 20 MarWalter Nash CentreAssalamu alaikum sisters and brothers! 🤚 Please follow this link to attend this workshop, with Dr. Huma Amer, Dr Shaystah Dean, Sister Zara Kashkari, mental health support worker, and Brother Bilal Nasier, trainee in clinical psychology https://forms.gle/TFmWn67sn2LF7ZKo8
- Fri, 26 FebLower Hutt Islamic CentreThe LHMC is excited to offer a women’s only cardiopulmonary (CPR) course for only $5.00. Spaces are limited to 25 and childcare is available. Certificates will be provided. The session will be run by a qualified Wellington Free Ambulance trainer and cover basic First Aid, CPR and AED.
- Sat, 20 FebLower Hutt Islamic centreA written exam will be conducted on the life journey of prophet Muhammad PBUH. Students will be divided into two levels, Level 1- 9 to 12 years and Level 2- 13 to 18 years. Two sets of question question papers will be set accordingly. Prizes will be distributed on the very day in shaa Allah.